- balancing your glucose level and increasing your metabolism to help you lose weight
- lowering bad cholesterol (LDL)
- anti-clotting effects on blood
- anti-fungal properties to relieve fungal infections
- boosting memory and cognitive functions
So consider sprinkling a teaspoon of cinnamon into coffee grounds each morning. You can also add cinnamon to whole grain pancake batter and baked apples or toast to receive the wonderful health benefits of cinnamon.
If you’re hungry for more health and weight loss tips, purchase my book “How to be Schoolgirl Skinny” on Amazon.com.