I recently discovered the 8th wonder of the world – Silk Dark Chocolate Almond milk. For those of you need a lactose free alternative to milk, you will enjoy this smooth tasting and delicious dark chocolate treasure.
With only 100 calories a cup this dark chocolate almond milk is the perfect solution to adding a little bit of sweetness to your plain bowl of cereal. Some of the benefits for switching to this sweet sensation include:
• 50% more calcium than dairy milk
• 100 delicious calories per serving
• Excellent source of vitamin E
• No cholesterol or saturated fat
• Free of dairy, soy, lactose, gluten, casein, egg and MSG
• No artificial colors, or flavors
When compared to dairy Silk Dark Chocolate Almond milk has 60 fewer calories, 5% more calcium, 35% more vitamin C and 46% more Vitamin E. Interested in learning more about this healthy alternative to chocolate milk? Visit Silk Dark Chocolate Almond milk and learn why you should make the switch.