March is National Nutrition Month (NNM) and to celebrate this great month of healthy eating, one of the best books to jump start a healthy lifestyle in addition to losing weight is my book How to Be Schoolgirl Skinny®: Eat Your Cake and Have Your Figure Too! During the month of March you can receive How to Be Schoolgirl Skinny: Eat Your Cake and Have Your Figure Too! for the low price of $8.00 (45% savings) or pick up the Kindle for only $.99 cents from March 7th-12th.
Sponsored annually by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, NNM is a nutrition education and information campaign that is designed to bring attention to the importance of making informed food choices and developing sound eating and physical activity habits.
By reading How to Be Schoolgirl Skinny, you will learn the following healthy tips to not only promote NNM but also to help you transition into a permanent healthy lifestyle.
- Learn how to lose weight.
- Learn why most diets and weight loss programs don’t work.
- Learn how to improve your health.
- Learn how to improve your BMI.
- Learn why a good night’s sleep is important to your weight loss and health management.
- Learn why exercise or some form of physical activity is essential to a healthy lifestyle.
- Learn which supplements may be beneficial.
- Learn the Golden Rules of Weight Management.
- Learn how to develop a structured healthy dietary lifestyle solution.
- Learn healthy eating habits.
- Learn how to improve your lifestyle permanently.